There's never a dull moment...
P&O Cruises offers the very best in cruise entertainment. Days can be filled with as much or as little as you want, whilst evenings are no doubt the social highlight. When the sun goes down your ship begins to come alive with the hum of conversation and music, and you can be sure of a memorable night.
The Retreat, Britannia's alfresco spa terrace has it all. By day, sit back and relax on one of the inviting shaded cabanas or indulge in a treatment. By night, enjoy its soft, twinkling lights and a glass of bubbly beneath the stars.
The Blue Bar
Elegant. Sophisticated. Refined.The Blue Bar will find guests cosseted in the ship’s very heart with a view of Britannia’s stunning starburst sculpture and a cocktail list in hand. What could be better?
Raising the curtain on the digital era. Britannia introduces a new era of on board entertainment. With its stunning LED backdrop, her theatre offers dynamic shows and the slickest of production values.
Headliners theatre incorporates the very latest technology including the LED screen wall providing a change of scenery in the blink of an eye, creating a truly unique and immersive experience.
Take a look below for some examples of fantastic productions you could enjoy on board...
- The sound of the underground - A fantasy ride on the tube takes a trip around the UK saluting cultures, music and history with the ultimate cool Britannia soundtrack. Gravity - Everyone deserves the chance to fly!
- Gravity takes flight into a dream, in a high tech spectacular show set to an eclectic mix of musical styles.
- Once upon a time - Set to a score of much-loved modern hits, the hero takes us on a fantasy journey through favourite fairy stories; featuring some incredible characters and illusions.
- I've got the music in me - A musical extravaganza featuring the fabulous Britannia singers and the combined on board orchestras. The show features music from the best of the West End and Broadway and both classic and contemporary pop.
Brand new for P&O Cruises, spectacular deck shows. Get ready for an explosion of light, colour and sound, using the latest technology to create dazzling entertainment under the night sky...
You can enjoy themed hosted sailaways and dancing beneath the stars as well as entertainment such as professional dancers, DJs and live bands.
Where better to hone dancing skills than in the glamorous setting of the Crystal Room? Expert teachers will have guests effortlessly gliding, swaying and twirling in no time!
The Live Lounge
This buzzing venue will play host to singers, comedians, tribute acts and live bands. And when the entertainment’s over, the dancing begins as the venue turns into a nightclub.
A multi-purpose, state-of-the art venue. This will be the place to come for anything and everything from talks, guest speakers, cookery demos, films, plays, game shows and music recitals.
The Limelight Club
A first for P&O Cruises, The Limelight Club is an adults only venue that combines great food with dazzling entertainment – a feast for all the senses!
The surroundings are sumptuous and you can expect a lively and enjoyable evening in the company of some great performers that you won’t see anywhere else on the ship - and all while you enjoy the delights of the modern European menu.
Later in the evening, The Limelight Club turns into a late-night dancing venue, so you can enjoy a full evening's dining and entertainment without having to move around the ship. The dress code matches the laid-back atmosphere and it is smart casual every night, even on a black tie evening - a great choice for those seeking a less formal evening.
Take a look below for examples of some of the guest entertainers...
- Dean Andrews - Dean is one of the most recognisable actors in the country. Roles in some of the best British dramas over the last decade have cemented his place on the "most respected actors" list.
- Dean Friedman - One of the finest songwriters of his generation, Dean Friedman has achieved legendary, pop-icon status for chart-topping hits “Ariel”, “Lucky Stars”, “Lydia”, “Woman of Mine” and more.
- Jonty Stephens and Ian Ashpitel as Eric and Ern - Jonty Stephens and Ian Ashpitel as the fantastically funny Morecambe and Wise, bring back the iconic comedy duo’s brilliance in this fabulous homage to Britain’s best loved double act.
- Jaki Graham - An Evening with Jaki Graham Live – Up close and personal as she brings you the classics, both old and new, in her most intimate and exclusive show to date.
- Kiki Dee and Carmelo Luggeri - Remembered for the 1976 world-wide smash hit with Elton John, “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart”, Kiki has established herself as one of the great British singers of all time.
- Madeline Bell - Madeline is immensely talented. Her vocal range can tower to spectacular heights then swoop to deep emotional intensity, vibrant and expressive in its delivery.
The Crow's Nest
Britannia’s elegant Crow’s Nest on the Lido Deck (deck 16), combines traditional nautical touches with a real sense of modernity. By day, it’s all about the view. By evening, piano music and cocktails transform the mood.
These full-service, outdoor bars are an excellent place to cool off with a refreshing cocktail while sunbathing.
With a bandstands and plentiful loungers close by, it's also a great place to sit and relax to live music throughout the day and into the night.
Discover the largest selection of British beers at sea in Brodie's Bar on deck 6. There are over 70 different bottled beers, ales and ciders including exclusive ales, gluten-free beer, unique stouts and specialty beers.
Brodie’s is an English-style pub and sports bar, with large screen TVs for live sporting events.
Whether guests are after a designer scent, a new handbag or dress, or perhaps some new jewellery for formal night, Britannia’s shops in the atrium on decks 5 and 6 are the place to visit.
The three tier feature Atrium is just the place for a coffee and a spot of people-watching. With its intricate 'starburst' chandelier providing an impressive focal point, guests can enjoy the setting as they treat themselves to something from the adjacent Market Cafe with its Eric Lanlard patisserie, charcuterie and Gelateria.